Skybunk prides its self on an atmosphere most “crashpads” dream of. The inner workings are that of a group recognizing their cohorts as a unified team, working together. Few rules or suggestions on how to successfully navigate the house exist. We are all working together for one cause. You are offered the house on a as needed basis, Skybunk does not specify
What’s the contract term?
Once we exchange money you are guaranteed the lodging on a month to month bases, subject to rate increases and availability.
Does Skybunk Pro rate?
Yes, move in only. NO prorate on moving out.
Do we mandate move out notices?
No. Of course we like ample time to regenerate our revenue. We only ask that you understand, once the monthly withdraw has been made, requesting money’s back is not an option. You MUST tell us prior to the next billing cycle, ie…. 11:59 on the last day of the month.
Skybunk offers the following items and certain expectations:
- Oven/microwave. Outdoor grill.
- 5 refrigerators with freezers
- Dish washer – Cleaning pods are complimentary
- Double 2X Washer & Dryer for clothing – detergent is complimentary
- Coffee maker + (K CUP’s & bean Coffee Maker)
- A large variety of stocked kitchenware: Blenders, baking racks, large pans, mixing bowls, etc.
- Every room as a TV. 10 Total HD/4K TV’s on property.
- Driveway and street parking is authorized
- You are NOT allowed to bring in any type of “furniture, desk, shelving, side tables, etc….”
- You are discouraged from listing this address for any revolving mail, the address is authorized for direct mailing of packages and single use small parcel mail. This address is not approved for drivers license / DMV / Government issued or Company ID, as a residence.
- You MUST keep your personal space clean and tidy from food, and waste at all time.
- Basic bedding linens are provided, upon request, we do suggest your own pillow.
- Requesting payment after the 5th is not an option and requesting split payments on the 1/16th is also not an option. You will pay before the 5th or an additional 25 dollars will be added and after the 10th without payment you will be asked to leave the property.
- If you have training that takes you out of town and you don’t require the bed for the month but would like to retain it for the following month, you will be required to pay $100 for the unused/held bed.
- Vacation months, regardless of length will be subjected to the full amount of the bed you currently poses. No transportation costs will be billed.
- Over night guests are never allowed. You are permitted to have guests over. Please limit their time on property to one hour and 10PM.
- A Credit/Debit Card with billing zip must be supplied to reserve a bed and is used if you do not pay by cash or do not pay by cash on-time, it will be utilized. Please make yourself aware of the billing requirements.